Give the gift of cooking this holiday season

Not sure what to get the kids for Christmas this year? How about something totally unexpected that will change their life? Teaching them how to cook! Enrich their lives by spending time in the kitchen together making their favorite or a dish completely foreign to you and to them. Not sure if your kids will like cooking...well how about starting off by buying them some kid friendly utensils just their size! World Market and Target have a few things...here is what I bought my kids....
They love the smaller versions of mommy's cookware! Took ownership of it right away. One day I hope to have my own line of kids cookware and bakeware...you hear that Pampered Chef...you need your own kids catalog!! I would love to design kids' aprons and have my very own "get kids cooking" cookbook too. Maybe give tips on how to get started on the basics and age appropriate tasks. One day....

No comments:

Post a Comment