SOUFFLE

May 24, 2013
 
Tonight we said au revoir to France by making a lemon souffle. I have never even attempted to make a souffle before. Actually, I think I've only eaten a souffle once. I was able to look up a recipe off Food Network's website. I'm pretty certain any on that site are decent. One quick tip...Eat this dessert first! Prepare the main course in the slow cooker so you don't have to mess with anything else too much. When you have 3 kids around bath and bedtime, it is not a good idea to attempt this dessert unless you've done it before. I'm pretty sure I whisked the egg whites too much...a little bit more than stiff peaks. A lot going on at once and with a baby needing her bottle...eh, Oh well... Still tasted yummy to us.



Well, France...it's been real! Next week, we are off to....drum roll please...India!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment